Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Rocky....

After my body building competition of  2004
2004 Body Building Competition
I aspired to compete in a natural show. I wanted an even playing field with other muscle building naturals. However, at the Oct 12th GNC Natural Colorado Open there were no other Physique Competitors (by the way, this category was created last year to be geared toward competitors focused on building feminine muscle versus the big and bulky) so I only competed in the Figure category and decided that I would compete in the MetRX Rocky Mountain Competition in Golden, CO on Saturday, November 16th (not a Natural Show). (www.jefftaylor.com)

I will enter as a Figure competitor once again, and in addition I will see how I measure up in the Physique category.  I will potentially be  up against the "non-natural" but it is what it is and I'm going to give it my best! It has been almost two weeks since the last show and i've been making adjustments in strategy, while staying on my fitness track and continuing clean eating. This weekend sets the tone for the final three weeks of climbing to that Rocky Mountain. The strategies to be told soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment