Friday, November 15, 2013

Sneak Preview of my Physique Routine

Aaaauuuuuggghhhh!!!!! One day to show time! I'm excited! And, I am so thankful for the people who have pushed me along... my energy has been a bit zapped this week. I thought I was fighting a bug, but then I remembered, "oh yea, I am susceptible to Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome (duh! LOL!)."
Grrrrr!!! Ready or not.... tackle!

If you ever feel run down, your body feels "heavy", you get light-headed, have those "flu-like" symptoms, fuzzy thinking and/or have very low blood pressure than you may have this rarely diagnosed Syndrome. The book to read is: "Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome".
Basically, the adrenal glands say "HEY! You're stressing me out!" and stop working, which affect a slew of body functions.  I started managing it last year and haven't been bothered until just this past weekend, which I'm sure is due to the stress my body is under with the intense workouts and restricted calories. (I'm so looking forward to the indulging dinner this Saturday!!!) With a bit of extra sleep it seems to be curtailed, thankfully! So, onward we go!!!

The fun of prep week is always interesting, it includes...
Hair Cut & Color
Manicure & Pedicure
Bikini Wax
Exfoliate the Skin
Shave (everything....back, stomach, arms, etc.... all for the spray tan)
Practice Routine
Get Spray Tanned....3 to 4 coats (I'm extra dark this time!)

MY PHYSIQUE ROUTINE: At this contest I have the opportunity to compete in the Physique category and I have put a routine of poses to music. It's a one-minute routine. My friend Cindy videoed me during my last practice, so here is a sneak peak. But, to see my legs you gotta come to the show! LOL!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO:  Physique Routine




No comments:

Post a Comment