Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Rocky Experience


My friend Ken and I. Say, "Cheeeeeeese!"


The Rocky was an intense show. There were over 380 competitors. The Pre-Judging Show started at 8am. My Physique category started at about 8:30 am. I warmed up, oiled up and got pumped up. I was out on the stage for a lickety-split and the initial adrenaline pump was so intense that I could not stop the "shakes" when flexing on stage. I breathed through to stay calm but the muscles were amped and kept shaking. Fortunately, points are not deducted for the shakes. LOL! I placed 3rd in Physique. The Figure category was next, but due to the number of entries and that it was the last category during pre-judging I did not get out on stage until about 4:30pm (which was when the Night show was suppose to begin!) They post-poned the night show until 6:30pm, which started with Bikini, then Figure, then Women's Physique. I think next year I will only do one category!!! Ha! I placed 4th in Figure.
The night before the show at check-in.
We are pumped!!

We always have to multi-task at these shows.
Mom helps me get styled, while I eat.
Mom and I ready to face show. :) 

The girls pump up before going out on stage.
Poses from my Physique routine.
I placed 3rd in this category.

The top pic is a line-up of my Physique class. This is my favorite class
all because we get to be barefoot. LOL!
The bottom pic is a line-up of my Figure class.































































HERE ARE PHOTOS FROM THE STAGE PHOTOGRAPHERS (PROOFS)

Figure Front Pose
Figure Back Pose





Physique Posing
Physique Routine Moves
I'm trying to flex as hard as possible
and look smiley. Trickier than it may seem.
Try it!

I placed 3rd. Apparently, me and the girl to my left didn't
hear the announcer say, "Show us your front double bicep."



Here's a tribute to The MEN!!!



My friend Ken and I after the show. We were both exhausted.
The day started at 6am and ended at 10pm (for me).
Ken continued to work the show until midnight when the
 The Rocky event was over. Phew!!
Me and my stuff. Yep, I had moved into the hotel! 















No comments:

Post a Comment